Monday, December 14, 2009

Chavelle Hallback Signs with The Daily Sports!!!

FOR IMMEDAITE RELEASEQueensbury, New York - TheDailySports.com Boxing Promotions has announced the signing of Former WIBF World Featherweight, IBAF & WIBA World Super Featherweight and Current IFBA World Lightweight Champion, Chevelle Hallback to an Advisor's contract today.Hallback won the vacant IFBA World Lightweight Title in her last fight on June 13, 2008 when she and Jeannine Garside fought in a battle for the ages in Albuquerque, New Mexico.After getting frustrated over the fact that no one wanted to fight her, she has taken the last eighteen months off. Now, after surrounding herself with a new team, she is ready to be recognized as the number one Women's P4P fighter in the World."Titles are great, but what I want is to be considered the best P4P female fighter in the World. I feel that there's not another woman fighter between 135 - 147 pounds on the planet that can beat me", Hallback said from her home in Tampa, Florida. She added, "I am ready to go and my goal for 2010 is simple: I will fight and KO any other fighter, belt or no belt that's willing to get in the ring with me. I believe that all boxing fans will appreciate my improved fan friendly style, which before I retire, will help me fight on the HBO network. I plan on creating so much excitement for women's boxing that the boxing fans will demand that the suits at HBO step up to the plate and put me on!"Hallback does not have a fight scheduled yet, but has begun training and hopes that other female fighters will step up to the plate and fight her in order to put Women's boxing on the map once and for all!Stay tuned for more information on Chevelle Hallback. For additional information, please email Bill@TheDailySports.com.

No comments: